Next BOC Album

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Oct 3 08:49:40 EDT 1997

>OK, I have been listening to Workshop of the Telescopes collection
of BOC tracks for about six months now, and I really dug Cities,
 Godzilla, Veteran, Dominance, & M.E. 262.

>What BOC album should I try out next?

Mark notice how everyone is essentially steering you towards the big
three (BOC, T&M and ST)?  If you can get the three pak its your best
buy.  Personally if I were you I'd start at the beginning and play them
in order.  Best way to hear the band evolve/develove depending on your
perspective.  I would disagree with Theo somewhat in that you should not
skip Mirrors, RBN or Club Ninja.  While many do not consider these to be
great works they still have some great numbers on them.  Finally I would
listen to all of those prior to listening to Imaginos.  True Imaginos
was Al's project which the record comapany would only back under the BOC
title but the band did play this album and its loaded with guest stars.
Great piece of work and one the band should have done in the late 70's
early 80's as Pearlman suggested.  If Sandy was right once in his life
that was it.

lil ab

OBCD - Velvet Hammer Live