Next BOC album

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Oct 4 01:32:11 EDT 1997

>P.S. what are the Moorcock influenced tracks apart from Veteran?

'The Great Sun Jester' off Mirrors and
'Black Blade' of Cultosaurus Erectus.

Also, I believe he wrote lyrics for something on RBN that eventually
wasn't used, but wound up later on Chronicle of the Black Blade
(the lyrics, not the music).  I'm thinking it was SOATT, but not
certain.

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however is
Duchy of Silverwater                =    to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman