HW: Select

David Jones david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Oct 4 06:11:22 EDT 1997

>>This months Select has a free CD attached which includes Hawkwind doing
>>Silver Machine.
>Is anybody kompletist enough to buy it ?
>David
>>
>ummm.....which version......wringing hands.....maniacal grin.....

Judgung by the picture of the band in the notes in the mag it should be the
original single version - but you never can tell

I am struggling to remember what else was on it - I just had a quick look
at it in my local newsagents it was basically early seventies bands and
more recent ones radiohead track of Pablo Honey is the only other I can
recall.