HW: Select

Bob Lennon hawkus at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 4 08:18:25 EDT 1997

>>>This months Select has a free CD attached which includes Hawkwind
doing
>>>Silver Machine.
>>Is anybody kompletist enough to buy it ?
>>David
>>>
>>ummm.....which version......wringing hands.....maniacal grin.....
>
>Judgung by the picture of the band in the notes in the mag it should be
the original single version - but you never can tell
I am struggling to remember what else was on it - I just had a quick
look at it in my local newsagents it was basically early seventies bands
and more recent ones radiohead track of Pablo Honey is the only other I
can recall.

thats funny..."Pablo Honey" is a track off of the 2nd Jerky Boys CD...
Damn...what a waste of e-mail space............
bl