OFF: Top 20 fan aesthetics

C Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Sat Oct 4 17:11:07 EDT 1997

1. "I just buy singles or compilations. I just want the songs I like."
2. "If a song is in the Top 20, it has to be good since so many people like
it."
3. "Alternative Rock is just too weird for me."
4. "Old music is just silly and goofy, and old fashioned."
5. "Jazz is stupid and boring."
6. "Who needs radio when we have MTV?"
7. "Hardrock is just noise, but I like the romantic ballads."
8. "The only real country music I like is Garth Brooks."
9. "David Copperfield is a great magician."
10. "I don't like live music."
11. "Phil Collins is better than Peter Gabriel."
12. "I like some techno, but it has to have words and a melody."
13. "I like anything I can dance to really."
14. "We need a Live Aid for the 90's."
15. "My hippy friend likes Pink Floyd."
16. "What happened to David Bowie? He used to be good in the 80's."
17. "I was moved by Elton John writing a song for Lady Diana."
18. "In the music store, if I'm daring, I just ask for any recommandation.
I mean, they work there for a reason and should know."
|9. "What happened to Level 42?"
20. "I don't know."