OFF: Top 20 fan aesthetics

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sun Oct 5 04:40:35 EDT 1997

Bob Lennon wrote:

> Oh....how sad but true......c. mumford is awarded dancing bear car
> window decals and a steal your face keychain for this entry.....
> >From: C Mumford <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>
> >Subject:      OFF: Top 20 fan aesthetics

>             <big snip>

Christian, you are totally on the spot here-these people are afraid to even
experiment. I kinda have a tendancy to feel that we are a bit ahead of
these folk, only because we're willing to at least look at something
different! I think also that the big money guys are behind all the "sheep"
they're attempting to make us into:( Not me!!!)Rock on!
Pam

      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton
  ____/----^----\____     The greatest tool
</__"Rockin Cabbie"__\o    for world peace
    O             O        "THE INTERNET"
E-mail: cwheaton at TransWestTaxi.com
http://www.TransWestTaxi.com