HW: Re: Whitby gig

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Sun Oct 5 16:15:31 EDT 1997

Jon Browne writes:

> In article <199710031602.RAA01268 at abel.ed.harlequin.co.uk>, Dave Berry
> <daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK> writes
> >
> >I do find this worrying.  At Blackheath, at least one of the US gigs,
> >and now Whitby, the vocals and to some extent the keyboards were inaudible.
> >What's the point of having them if you can't hear them?
> >
> >Dave.
>
> Don't worry, we'll sort it out before Shepherd's Bush...Oy, Dave! DAVE!
> Sort out your vocals!! and come out from behind the bloody keyboards
> it's *you we're here to see..........
>
> i know you rread this list, don't be coy..

Not at the moment he won't be!   Unless he nipped home to Devon for
the weekend, he should currently be somewhere between Poole and Hemel
Hempstead - if those gigs are still going ahead.   Did anyone go?

> <hic!>
> #
>
> xfdkljfds
> --
> Jon Browne

And how are you feeling this fine bright sunny morning?    8-)

cheers
jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk