HW: recent gigs.

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Mon Oct 6 06:45:00 EDT 1997

This is the track listing that Bernhard mailed for the Strange Daze
festival:

31.08.97, SHERMAN, STRANGE DAZE FESTIVAL
intro / wheels / warriors / assault & battery / golden void / hassan i
sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba / alchemy / love in space /
aerospaceage inferno / sonic attack / blue skin / brainstorm / camera that
could lie / brainstorm / needle gun / ejection / raptoid vision

Which suggests that there is one new song before Love In Space, called
Alchemy (assuming the set list hasn't changed).  It also suggests that
the beginning instrumental is separate from Wheels, but without hearing
the album that's harder to confirm.

It reads like a pretty good track list, although I admit I would prefer
some less-frequently-visited oldies instead of Needle Gun and Ejection.
E.g. On Arrival In Utopia, Out Of The Shadows, Down Through The Night,
Psychedelic Warlords, Masks Of Morning, Moonglum, Lord Of Light, Reefer
Madness -- these could all keep the heavier theme, but add a little variety.
But I haven't been to a gig yet -- maybe the actual experience will
change my mind!

Dave.

--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.