Next BOC Album

Mon Oct 6 09:59:45 EDT 1997

>John, isn't it in the FAQ somewhere that *ETL* sucks?
If not, maybe you should consider adding it.    ;-)

Nope, and just 'cuz Bolle doesn't like the way they butchered Rick Downey's
drumming on "Cities on Flame" won't make me say that.  ;-)

Personally, as far a live albums go, "On Your Feet" is my favorite now, but
"ETL" was very special for me since I got into BOC around 1980, and frist
(uh, first) saw them live in 1982 on the "ETL" tour.  In many ways, it's
an unnecessary album for many BOC fans (didn't really need new live versions
of Cities on Flame, The Red + The Black, The Reaper, Godzilla, Hot Rails to
Hell, and ETI), but I enjoy the album - besides, it's nice to have the
live "Roadhouse Blues" w/Mr. Krieger, and I think the rendition of "Veteran
of the Psychic Wars" is most excellent.

All of BOC's albums have their redeeming qualities, even *Club Ninja*.
Oops, now I'm gonna hear a rash of posts about how people like that
album.  Hey, I like it too - but obviously most folks don't place it
as one of their favorites.  The only worthless BOC albums are some of
these compilations that come out with absolutely no new material.

John