HW: Ambient Anarchists

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Oct 7 05:48:16 EDT 1997

M S Wright writes:

> On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, M Holmes wrote:
>

> > I didn't recognise the version of Motorway City on the album.

I just found it - it's the version from Undisclosed Files.

> I didn't recognise the version of Psychedelic Warlords, but that could
> just be my faulty memory.

I thought that was the Silver Machine 10th Anniversary single?

> Also the 3rd track on 1st disc is PXR5 rather than High Rise.

I do remember hearing PXR5 so this is possible. I guess we should check
'em all for the codex. Any comments appreciated. To kick it off. The 1st
track, Urban Guerilla, is definately the 1979 Shot Down b-side.

> Mike w

FoFP

P.S: Did anyone actually find this alleged "Silver Machine" compilation
on Legend which had "In the Egg" etc on it? If so, we could use a
tracklist for the discography and codex.