Next BOC Album

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Tue Oct 7 22:26:36 EDT 1997

At 09:24 AM 7/10/97 -0400, John A Swartz wrote:
>Troy writes:
>
>Sorry to vent, and no offense toward Troy or anyone else is intended.  I
>think all of BOC's stuff has merit (and when I wrote the FAQ, I stated
>that you should get all of their albums), but when *choices* have to be
>made, it is a completely valid point that certain albums come more
>highly-recommended than others.  We BOC fans should feel lucky that
>we've got such great albums to choose from in the first place.
>
>John

  OH John!!!!  I am sorry I did not put smiley faces .
 You Rule, too!!!    I did not mean that all on this list were not True BOC
nuts.  I just loved the sentiments of Aaron as totally hard-core.   They
reminded me of the 80's, that's all.

  How come no-one has mentioned any reference to AoF or Spectres?  I bought
Spectres as my first BOC studio album and never looked back.  I suppose it
was cool for it's time.

  Troy

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au