Songs BOC hasn't performed live

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 8 02:35:52 EDT 1997

Well, I asked Bolle this question, and here's his list:

TUBULAR 1:      Here follows songs they've never performed live:

I'm On the Lamb, Foot, Redeemed, Cagey Cretins, Tenderloin, Debbie Denise
(Thank God), Death Valley Nites, Searchin' For Celine, Fireworks, Moon Crazy,
Deadline, Sole Survivor, Vengeance, After Dark, Don't Turn Your Back, Eyes On
Fire, Dragon Lady, Light years Of Love, Perfect Water, When the War Comes,
Madness To The Method, and of course all but those 3 songs off Imaginos ...

TUBULAR 1:      Some songs they only did a very very few times are:

Tattoo Vampire, True Confessions, Celestial the Queen, Nosferatu, I Am The
Storm, You're Not the One I Was Looking For, Lonely Teardrops (with Allen
singing it), Monsters, Hungry Boys, and that's for the rare bits, and also
they did perform some songs that were never to be on record: TNT & Gun.

Note: the three Imaginos songs Bolle refers to which they've actually played
live are In The Presence Of Another World, I Am The One You Warned Me Of, and
the Imaginos version of Astronomy.  TNT was a pop song by Albert performed in
early '79.

SET