BOC: ETL-Bolle's dream LP--ha!

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Wed Oct 8 07:52:10 EDT 1997

Steve (for Bolle) wrote:

>That said, I mentioned to Bolle (whom I was instant-messaging with while
>writing the above) that I was writing a defense of ETL...he had this to say:
>
>TUBULAR 1:      What? ETL is a shameless cheap attempt at cashing in on
>Burnin'
>For you twice...and not much else... I believe it to be the worst album ever
>by BOC... any of my live tapes kicks serious ass with that piece of

Ahem,
That's nice, Bolle, but none of us have the luxury of owning the Museum of
Cult for selecting live tunes to listen to like you do.
Since he does have such a wonderful  storehouse of stuff that no one else
can hear save by visiting him, he may or may not have a right to slaughter
what ETL was. But for us, the average BOC fan (aka non-fan club
presidents), it seems fair to say that ETL works due the selection of songs
that we don't have previously on OYF and SEE which have been said before.
If Bolle is so miffed about ETL he should (w/band permission) compile a CD
of BOC live tracks that we mere mortals don't have access to, save through
scrounging for bootlegs, and sell it through the Fan club/BOCL/other BOC
venues. After all, tBS can do it, so why can't he/BOC?

Miffed and bible black,
Jason