BOC: ETL-Bolle's dream LP--ha!

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Oct 8 18:27:40 EDT 1997

At 07:52 08/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Steve (for Bolle) wrote:
>
>>That said, I mentioned to Bolle (whom I was instant-messaging with while
>>writing the above) that I was writing a defense of ETL...he had this to say:
>>
>>TUBULAR 1:      What? ETL is a shameless cheap attempt at cashing in on
>>Burnin'
>>For you twice...and not much else... I believe it to be the worst album ever
>>by BOC... any of my live tapes kicks serious ass with that piece of
>
>Ahem,
>That's nice, Bolle, but none of us have the luxury of owning the Museum of
>Cult for selecting live tunes to listen to like you do.
>Since he does have such a wonderful  storehouse of stuff that no one else
>can hear save by visiting him, he may or may not have a right to slaughter
>what ETL was. But for us, the average BOC fan (aka non-fan club
>presidents), it seems fair to say that ETL works due the selection of songs
>that we don't have previously on OYF and SEE which have been said before.
>If Bolle is so miffed about ETL he should (w/band permission) compile a CD
>of BOC live tracks that we mere mortals don't have access to, save through
>scrounging for bootlegs, and sell it through the Fan club/BOCL/other BOC
>venues. After all, tBS can do it, so why can't he/BOC?
>
>Miffed and bible black,
>Jason

Amen to that..

ChrisW

ObVinylAcquisition: Near pristine copy of Icberg by Deke Leonard
"A man must go on a quest
 to discover the sacred fire
 in the sanctuary of his own belly
 to ignite the flame in his heart
 to fuel the blaze in the hearth
 to rekindle his ardor for the earth." — Sam Keen