HW: Norwich gig

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Wed Oct 8 20:07:19 EDT 1997

Somewhere on planet earth...

approximate set list follows.

Assault & Battery brought tears to my eyes. Maybe because I hadn't
seen HW for nearly 2 years. Love In Space too, tho not as much.
Aerospaceage Inferno ROCKED - a blurred pulsating sound/light
experience thing. Every time Dave picked up his guitar they rocked.

The description of Jerry I read here recently was spot on.

Brainstorm clattered into Camera, I'm sure it was played the way they
wanted it to, but it must have taken 30 long seconds; trasition back
into Brainstorm however was invisible.

More great guitar in Ejection.

Short - approx 60 mins plus encore. Sorry no tape, maybe King's Lynn
gig on Saturday.

Hawkwind - like a flawed jewel.

God I love Hawkwind.

Alasdair.