BOC: ETL-Bolle's dream LP--ha!

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Thu Oct 9 05:19:31 EDT 1997

At 11:26 PM 8/10/97 -0400, <Chuck Saden> wrote:

><< If Bolle is so miffed about ETL he should (w/band permission) compile a CD
> >of BOC live tracks that we mere mortals don't have access to, >>
>
>That could happen:-)  Stay tuned.
>
>chuck

 If it does happen- do us all a favor and make sure there are tracks that we
have not heard before on record- eg Wings of Mercury (or whatever), I'd like
to see you in black, and tracks never heard before live on record , like
Lips in the hills and such.  Otherwise, I'll just buy another compilation.  : )

    Troy

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au