OFF: The sheep has become a rat

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu Oct 9 09:05:29 EDT 1997

hi

I think you remember the little sheep I send you as a christmas present for
almost a year ago...
Some of you didn't like my idea of sending .exe files to the list... ;-)
Well, here's a similar programme but it's a rat this time and not a sheep.
http://www.mc.hik.se/~mpj95sjs/rats.exe
Try it if you want to!
I can't promise that this isn't some kind of evil virus that will make ratsalad
of your computers... but nothing has happened to me yet...
I'm still searching for the ultimate version - the Space Moose.

                            mvh -Daniel

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR