HW: Re Castle version of _Levitation_

Marshall Wood mwood at AGILE.COM
Thu Oct 9 11:01:38 EDT 1997

Michael S. Habiby wrote:
> Marshall Wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me if the track "Nuclear Toy" appears on the
> > Castle Communications version of _Levitation_?  I know it's
> > on the Griffin version, but that is not to be had in my area.
> > (Anyone seen it in the Boston, Mass. area?)
> According to Godwin's book the castle CD doesnt have Nuclear Toy
> The Griffen does and you should be looking in the cutout racks
> immediatly Marshall as the Griffin releases are on firesale.  I just
> picked it up for $3.99!!

$3.99!!  You've got to be kidding me!  The only places I've seen
this are in importers mail-order catalogs for $15, and I think
that if I try to order it, they won't be able to get it anymore,
since Griffin has folded.

Anyone want to trade - I can still get the Griffin releases of
_Choose Your Masques_ and/or _Sonic Attack_ locally, maybe some
other Griffins...

And Mike, do you know that your message was dated Oct 9, 1996?
Had a tough time finding it in my date-sorted inbox!  :)

MWood