Ambient Anarchists (almost) decoded - new versions?

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Oct 9 12:51:21 EDT 1997

M Holmes writes:

> Dave Berry writes:
>
> > On 09 Oct 01:22, M Holmes wrote:
> > > Arrival In Utopia isn't there, my memory was playing tricks.
> >
> > To be absolutely clear: is the track on this CD the spoken
> > "If you want to get into it, you've got to get out of it" ?
>
> Yes.

Yep - this is Utopia.   Arrival in Utopia and Utopia '84 are both
different from it.

confusion!

I just got hold of this compilation yesterday and was enjoying it so
much I almost missed Bab5 last night.    Most of the ambient is on
disc2 with the faster tracks on disc1.   It's a nice collection and I
like the sleeve artwork!  On reflection I'm sure Brian Tawn mentioned
this in one of his news updates - will have to look back and see what
I can find.

8 days and counting.

jill
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk