HW: Norwich gig (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Thu Oct 9 18:20:28 EDT 1997

>There was a guy playing keyboards on a lot of songs - didn't
>recognise him tho. Hairy guy.
>
>Hemel?
>
>Alasdair
>>
>> What about CRUM ? Is he playing with HAWKWIND on this tour?
>> A good friend who is a roadie on this tour told me this

What about other gigs? And has Captain Razzi been at all shows or jsut some.
Is the 1st song in sung by him? Accoridng to my borther when he saw them at
worthing he didn't remeber any one comnig on (and he left after 45mins). but
another psot said razzi appeared in spoken song at start (After intro.)

Timmy