Ambient Anarchists (almost) decoded - new versions?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Oct 10 06:51:05 EDT 1997

William Duffy writes:

> > <IMPORTANT>
> >
> > I cannot identify the version of Love In Space or the second version of
> > Sonic Attack. I guess further checking is warranted but these could be
> > unreleased versions of the tracks.
>
> Maybe these are the tracks from the LIS EP???

Jill has identified Sonic Attack as the version by The Knights of the
Occasional Table from Future Reconstructions. Listening to it, I believe
that the voice track which has been sampled is the same one used on
Sonic Attack on Weird 102.

Love In Space seems to be a longer version of the one on the Love In
Space album.

> William

FoFP