OFF: Aussie rock was: Next BOC Album

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Fri Oct 10 08:47:20 EDT 1997

At 11:27 AM 10/10/97 +0200, Kenneth Magnusson wrote:
>I have a record by a band called Skyhooks, I think it is called Ego Is Not
>A Dirty Word, they are australian, aren't they ?
>
>Kenneth

 Javistt!!  They were one of Iron Maiden's favourite bands.  They did a
Skyhooks cover on the "Killers" album, called "women in uniform"...this was
on some versions, not all. Now, their lead singer does television shows
about home "handy hints".

    Troy

>Bishop Garden Records
>Box 747
>521 22 Falkoping
>SWEDEN
>Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
>bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com
>
>The Moor
>http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/
>
>This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au