BOC: shows and the wheel

Fri Oct 10 13:12:18 EDT 1997

 From:          "Robert W. Prince" <RBrent1044 at AOL.COM>

> Get this.  Foghat drops out of the REO Speedwagon, Edgar Winter Group,
> Stephanie Wolf (?) concert lineup at the Pompano Beach Ampitheatre (10
> minutes from my house) and BOC is subbing for them next Sunday afternoon,
> October 19th.  A minute after i jump for joy (the last time i saw them was at
> Mr. Laffs in Plantation, FL almost 2 years ago with an Irish guy O'Riley,
> O'Hara, O'Malley or something drumming), i realize i'll be upstate camping
> with the kids till late Sunday night.  I'd cancel or reschedule the trip if i
> weren't going with a few other kids and dads who had already arranged for
> that weekend way in advance.  Ahhhh well, screwed by a last minute
> substitution.
>

> Robert

Man, that is one cold twist of fate!  Like handing you a hawaiian
spliff then yanking it outta yer hand before you can puff,
daddy...Didn't EB say there was another Florida gig too?  Maybe you
can catch that one... Might actually be a blessing, as they only play
45mins-1 hour at those festival gigs...

theo