OFF: Aussie rock was: Next BOC Album

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Fri Oct 10 21:42:38 EDT 1997

At 01:14 PM 10/10/97 EDT, Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 wrote:
>> From:          Chris Baxley <Chris_Baxley at SONYMUSIC.COM>
>
>> Troy wrote:
>> >You mention some greats, like the Saints, and Radio Birdman, yeah, they
>> were OK, but never filled the gap of being "hard" enough. Perhaps Rose
>> Tatoo > and AC/DC best filled that.  Also, to a certain extent, they lacked
>> the "flair and finesse" of the US pop rockers.

>Birdman not hard enough?!  Damn, I admire your sense of heaviness!
>But, yeah, RB are a bit too punked out to qualify, I guess, though
>sure as hell not lacking in high energy...

 Yeah RB kicked ass live!  Hmmmm, and they cover Dominance and submission too!

  Ever heard of the Angels (known in the US as Angel City)  now THEY were
hard and slaughtered all live!

   Troy

>theo

>"It's legal, but it's not 100 percent legal..."
>
>--V. Vega

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au