OFF: Aussie rock was: Next BOC Album

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Sat Oct 11 09:58:43 EDT 1997

At 07:49 AM 11/10/97 -0400, Daniel Ligon wrote:
>On Sat, Oct 11, 1997 at 11:42:38AM +1000, Troy Harris said:
>>
>>   Ever heard of the Angels (known in the US as Angel City)  now THEY were
>> hard and slaughtered all live!
>
>Flashback... Hazy memories of my youth.  :)

  Me too.

>I picked up "Face to Face" back in '78 or '79.  What a great album.  I'd
>love to get *that* on CD.  Fat chance, I guess.

 Easy to get here in Aust on CD.  Maybe I can help you!  It is a great album.

>There was a song called ~"Long Line" that got radio play on the AOR
>station in my town, but the whole album rocked, and the lyrics were
>quite clever.

  "A brand new suit of clothes for a very special day".    Yeah cool.

    Troy

>--
>Daniel Ligon                                      makmorn at qis.net
>
>The entire story of Imaginos has not been told and only time will
>tell if the riddle will begin.
>
>  -- Albert

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au