OFF: Aussie rock

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Sat Oct 11 10:38:02 EDT 1997

Hi all

As it has already been mentioned here of what ex-members of Skyhooks are
doing now, and how in many ways it's a reversal of what they started out as,
I thought it might be interesting to find out what unusual career moves
other ex-rock stars have taken.

The lead vocalist of another Aussie band, Rose Tattoo, is now doing a lot of
daytime TV, as well as an 'Anneke Rice' impersonation (the Brits will know
who I am referring to), by doing shows where he runs around the country in
the limitation of an hour long TV show, trying to do things such as organise
a fund raising event.
And Peter Garrett, lead singer with Midnight Oil, is into politics (though
maybe not too high a profile now).

William