HW: King's Lynn gig

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Sat Oct 11 21:46:25 EDT 1997

Well here it is, with approximate song timings, as an aid to deciding
when to tape flip, whatever. Same as Norwich but with the addition of
Ground Control To Pilot - read by Ron and a fat biker with a painted
face who seemed to be a member of the audience.

Better position for the lightshow - looked great. Corn Exchange has
seats, and just about everyoone was sat down throughout. I think it
was a better performance than Norwich. Rizz sings about 4 or 5 tunes,
including Camera That Could Lie with his own stupid words - "Jump up
& down" & shit. At Norwich I'm sure I noticed the lack of keyboard
player once or twice at least - tonight I'm sure he played
throughout. Aerospaceage Inferno rocked, again, and Ejection was
excellent too. Band fairly chatty.

Total performance time just about 90 minutes. Don't risk it; use a
C100 and flip as soon as you know Aerospaceage Inferno has run down.
Best of luck.

Also, short ballad-y coda sort of thing after Ejection, don't recall
this from Norwich - there they finished in a more typical HM sort of
a way.

King's Lynn 11/10/97
--------------------------
Instrumental>   4:25
Capt Rizz (Do You Really Care?) 3:55
Warriors>       :55
Assault & Battery>      3:15
Golden Void     6:05
Assassins>      2:55
Space Is Their Palestine (Rizz)>        4:50
Assassins       1:50
Rizz (Pleasure Fantasy Desire)  5:45
(~35 minutes in)
fast instrumental>      3:25
Love In Space>  2:50
fast bit (Rizz)>        2:15
Love In Space>  2:10
(~45 minutes in)
Aerospaceage Inferno>           4:05
(~50 minutes)
Sonic Attack    3:00
Blue Skin       5:25
Brainstorm>     3:40
Camera That Could Lie (Rizz)>   4:55
Brainstorm              1:50
---
Reptoid Vision>         9:25
Ground Control To Pilot>Ejection>       7:15
coda    1:30
---
Alasdair
alimac at netcomuk.co.uk