OFF : Spiritualized Gig

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Oct 13 05:45:20 EDT 1997

In article <343fa034.4709987 at sdps.demon.co.uk>, Steve Pond
<Steve at DOREMI.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>On Sat, 11 Oct 1997 15:21:19 +0100, you wrote:
>
>>I don't suppose any other BOC-L'er's were at the outrageous
>>Spiritualized gig at the Royal Albert Hall last night?
>

>I *really* wanted to go.. what did I miss??
>
>Why outrageous?
>

>-Steve

Well, *Hallo* Steve!! Fancy seeing you here. ICU page is looking pretty
damn sharp at the moment, I must say.

Oh, I just mean outrageous as in outrageously good. Epic, in fact. Great
cosmic wob-out out, full gospel choir, great lights, balloons, no
security so I climbed up the speaker stack during "Come Together",
(well, I had to get my head in the bass bins for that one!)  Good party
afterwards, (no security again) with so much free beer that I took a few
cans (like 15) home. So did everyone else. Barrowloads of it. Didn't
make it to work in the morning, (sorry I missed you Chris!) which is
*highly* unusual.
--
Jon Browne