Like BOC Threads I'm Back

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Oct 13 10:59:59 EDT 1997

Yo folks:

You've been some busy goobers while I was away.  Couple of random catch
up points....

John Swartz - You remain an amazing guy.  No one should doubt your
appreciation of BOC music.  How you maintain an objective point of view
through it all amazes me.

Bolle - So the Curator hates ETL?  I don't think this is so strange.
Bolle has so much BOC live music from so many different eras he has a
lot to compare  it too.  I used to think that Feet/Knees was the
ultimate BOC live offering, until I heard the Thing.  Problem is we
can't all afford or find the boots so if all you can get is Feet, SEE
and ETL you have very little to compare them too.  Remember also ETL is
a product oif a record company (read editing, marketing) while Boots are
usually one spontaneous show.  Its apples and oranges in a way.

Back on the Road?- A good sign but wasn't EW just about finished any
way?  Mabey it is finally finished ready to be printed, and shipped.
Good news indeed.

Another BOC Comp/Bolle unofficial Live comp - Yawn yet another BOC comp
from someone who has no idea how to meld one of these things.  Man they
can't come up with a good play order let alone the right songs.  As for
Bolle's materials being used for a fan club only available cd, thats not
likely.  Wouldn't there be legal/redtape/royalties and other such
problems?   Who would pay the printing costs if it were free to members
of the fan club?  Don't think Eric and Buck are willing to go that deep
into their pockets.  Nice thought but highly unlikely.

Australian Bands - Is there a metal group from down under called Bengal
Tigers or something like that?  Met some people stateside who swear this
band can rip with the best of them.

Whats tBS up to these days?  Hopefully Al is secretly working on the
full length, deluxe, master addition of Imaginos...to be ready by X-mas
8>).

L8er
lil' ab

OBCD - Edge of Thorns, Savatage