BOC: shows and the wheel

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Oct 13 11:24:49 EDT 1997

>Get this.  Foghat drops out of the REO Speedwagon, Edgar Winter Group,
>Stephanie Wolf (?) concert lineup at the Pompano Beach Ampitheatre (10
>minutes from my house) and BOC is subbing for them next Sunday afternoon,
>October 19th.  A minute after i jump for joy (the last time i saw them was at
>Mr. Laffs in Plantation, FL almost 2 years ago with an Irish guy O'Riley,
>O'Hara, O'Malley or something drumming), i realize i'll be upstate camping
>with the kids till late Sunday night.  I'd cancel or reschedule the trip if i
>weren't going with a few other kids and dads who had already arranged for
>that weekend way in advance.  Ahhhh well, screwed by a last minute
>substitution.

Pompano Beach....  I'm there.  THe last time I saw them was also at Mr.
Laff's...
(Sunrise, Plantation, whatever).  I was just camping upstate this past weekend,
upstate.  Thanks for the info...

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however is
Duchy of Silverwater                =    to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman