Like BOC Threads I'm Back

Mon Oct 13 13:24:36 EDT 1997

>Whats tBS up to these days?  Hopefully Al is secretly working on the
full length, deluxe, master addition of Imaginos...to be ready by X-mas

I'm paraphrasing, but Al just posted some info to the AOL tBS board saying:

1.  New tBS album is done, and will be available in time for Xmas

2.  Some November gigs are planned - much to my chagrin, Boston has been
dropped (they were planning a 11/14 gig).  Check my website for the tour
info (http://members.aol.com/tbspostop/) that I have.

3.  Cult Brothers, er "X Brothers" CD will be available very soon - there's
a new website to promote it, but I don't have the URL handy - so far all
it has is the (I assume) album cover art and the lyrics to all these songs
(they are all new songs, or at least ones that Joe did when touring under
the "Cult Brothers" banner).

4.  Pete Bohovesky CD (demented guitarist for tBS) is presumably available
now - it, along with X Brothers CD will be in the next Cellsum catalog -
get on Al's mailing list to stay up to date with this stuff.

5.  Pick up the latest issue (November 1997) of "US" magazine (can't miss
it - has a scantily-clad Courtney Love on the cover).  There's an articl on
fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger (brother of tBS guitarist Billy) - there is
a picture of Tommy and Billy jamming on guitar from 1995.

6. Here's an interesting review of *Box of Hammers* that Deb recently
posted:

oh s**t, I seem to have misplaced it, and can't get to AOL from work - if
someone has it, please post

John