OFF : Spiritualized Gig

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Oct 13 13:23:30 EDT 1997

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:45:20 +0100, you wrote:

>Well, *Hallo* Steve!! Fancy seeing you here. ICU page is looking pretty
>damn sharp at the moment, I must say.
>
>Oh, I just mean outrageous as in outrageously good. Epic, in fact. Great
>cosmic wob-out out, full gospel choir, great lights, balloons, no
>security

Ta! ..I still want to get that page better but wheres the time? at the
moment I`m pre-occupied trying to make the html that comes on the ICU
CD-ROM better, I suddenly realised that if you havn`t got scads of ram
some of it will be unusable.. (oop!)

Damn, now I really wish I`d gone to that show.. I saw the Geraldine
Fibbers at the Borderline last week, they were awesome, not *quite* in
the HW mold, but a sonic assault weapon all the same. Nw then, explain
this free beer gimmic.. they just finished playing and wheeled tables
full of beer into the audience? works for me..

-Steve
-www.doremi.co.uk