Like BOC Threads I'm Back

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Mon Oct 13 22:14:47 EDT 1997

At 01:24 PM 13/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
<snip>
>5.  Pick up the latest issue (November 1997) of "US" magazine (can't miss
>it - has a scantily-clad Courtney Love on the cover).  There's an articl on
>fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger (brother of tBS guitarist Billy) - there is
>a picture of Tommy and Billy jamming on guitar from 1995.
<snip>

How different is this from the "Playboy" article? Must have been the October
issue. I stumbled onto an excerpt of the published piece at the Playboy
website while surfing. I can't tell you who was on the cover, though. There
were several references to Tommy's famous musical friends but I didn't see
Billy's name mentioned. But because it was only part of the whole thing, I
wondered if he was named in a part that was left out.
Pete.
That time it really was an accident that I happened to be looking there ;)

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"I'm no stranger to hard work - more of a nodding acquaintance"   - D.G. Harris