Like BOC Threads I'm Back

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Tue Oct 14 08:48:17 EDT 1997

At 07:59 AM 13/10/97 -0700, BREVARD, Adrian R. wrote:
>Yo folks:
>
>You've been some busy goobers while I was away.  Couple of random catch
>up points....
>
>John Swartz - You remain an amazing guy.  No one should doubt your
>appreciation of BOC music.  How you maintain an objective point of view
>through it all amazes me.

 WE love him!

>Australian Bands - Is there a metal group from down under called Bengal
>Tigers or something like that?  Met some people stateside who swear this
>band can rip with the best of them.

 Yeah!  Now you're talkin'.  These guys have been around for ages, and are
an integral part of ye olde Metal scene here in Melbourne.  They don't do a
lot these days, but they rulled for a while.  Yeah they did the leather and
chains thing for a while, but they always deliver.
  A have a cool vinyl item around, too.
   Sydney's answer to the BTs was "Boss", who also were cool.  They are
totally defunct now.

>OBCD - Edge of Thorns, Savatage

  Taste!!

   Troy

 ObCD: Scorpions, Face the Heat.

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au