BOC Catalog

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Oct 14 11:21:01 EDT 1997

Theo>Summerdaze is pretty much readily available:
Catalog number:  CMC 06076-86213-2

Too bad so many essential parts of their catalog have been pulled.  I
still need a copy of ETL someday.

Theo>Most bands that do fan-club-only stuff charge the fan club members
for them.  I don't think anyone would expect it for free.  And that
being the case, Sony or whomever could get their pound of flesh for
such an enterprise.  Rights to the songs?  Could be a stumbling
block, though BOC does 'own' some of their own songs, right?

But the band would have to pay these upfront costs with the hopes of
enough recovery to break even or not lose thier shirts.

Theo>As AB suggests, Al has been conspicuously silent lately.  What's up
Al?

Well hopefully he's working on the next tBS disc as well as the Imaginos
re-make with members of Savatage augmenting the Surgeons. 8>) Ah stop it
people just creating a rumor is all.  Still I'd love to hear the full
Imaginos with the type of sounds Jon Oliva and Paul O'Neil put into Dead
Winter Dead.  It would smoke out the entire eastern seabord.  With a 110
min tape put DWD on one side and Imaginos on the other and just let it
rip.  You'll see.

lil' ab - the not so gentle avenger