BRAIN: the fall tour

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Wed Oct 15 07:40:41 EDT 1997

Yippity skippity,
>I'm paraphrasing, but Al just posted some info to the AOL tBS board saying:
>
>1.  New tBS album is done, and will be available in time for Xmas
>
>2.  Some November gigs are planned - much to my chagrin, Boston has been
>dropped (they were planning a 11/14 gig).  Check my website for the tour
>info (http://members.aol.com/tbspostop/) that I have.
*be astounded as I perform the ceremonial dance of the rock and roll gods
(NOT les Invisibles--Don't want to turn into a buzzardo or anything like
that)*
I cannot believe they chose lil' old Potsdam over Boston! Either way, I'll
be the happiest hep cat on the planet- I go to the state school there:)

So far, this is the best music year ever: Got to see Procol Harum's 30th
anniversary gig in Redhill, Eng., Going to see George Clinton and the P
Funk All Stars, Carmina Burana (courtesy of the Crane School o' Music) and
the Brain Surgeons slaughtering innocent ears with funkified metal
dervishes of sound!!
Life is good.

bolt of ungodly vision indeed,
Jason