BRAIN: Potsdam gigarooni

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Wed Oct 15 09:32:43 EDT 1997

For all you people not in Potsdam,
It's about a 2.5 to a 3 hour drive up here from Syracuse, pending whether
you get behind a slow driver after you leave 81 and enter the wilds of
route 11.
If anyone knows for certain whether they're going to go or not, email me
and I'll work up directions for ye(though I am not particualry certain
about finding parking around the venue- one doesn't worry about those
things when one is carless and walks everywhere here).

FYI: For those who have no clue why tBS are playing up here (in the middle
of nowhere and close to Canada), Clarkson U. is situated in Potsdam- which
the mighty FAQ (all hail the FAQ!) states is where a certain Mr. Roeser met
a Clayton native named Albert Bouchard.

pull the plug-it's good for you,
Jason