Off: Marv Song

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Oct 16 16:54:30 EDT 1997

>Lil AB!

>While you is a talented dude, no doubt, make sure that you give the proper
>"props" to the dude what wrote that li'l Christmas (?!?) ditty, what be Bob
>Rivers and Twisted Radio (Christmas). (Funny that you should bring that song
>up; I was just thinking of the John Denver parody they did called "D.W.I
>Colorado", this AM...bad, aint I?)

Normally I would give the author proper respect however in this case
what you saw is what I got.  Co-worker forwarded it to me that way with
no acknowledegement.  Thanks for inserting here.

>Hey, I'm using Outlook Express to post my mail now. Are any of you having
>any problems reading this (like getting tons of MS puke at the bottom of the
>post) or is it plain ol' ASCII?

Finally my old MS Exchange is showing characters I can read.  Used to be
yours and some others always had a long pool of computer barf dripping
at the end.

PS: Troy if you like Savatage you gotta check out one of their old
albums called Gutter Ballet.  Heavy with lots of twisted tunes like
Mentally Yours and Thorazine Shuffle.  Title track sounds as if it were
written for BOC.  I listen to it with the lights out and imagine Eric
belting the lyrics.  Though I'm feeling pretty crappy (physically) at
the moment I'm still planning on catching them here saturday.

L8er
lil' ab

"Once again we have blasted the nasal passages of the City clean of the
cloning mucus of evil.  Now we can all breath free and easy and smell
the lilacs in bloom.  Hello aroma!"  - The Tick