HW: Hawkbus here

David Jones david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Oct 18 13:22:34 EDT 1997

>> With the usual Hawkwind  tour planning genius at 11pm last night it was 250
>> miles away from Edinburgh so it must have been an early start.
>
>Yeah, the gig started just after 8 with no support turning up. Not a few
>fans missed a large part of the gig.
>
>Where were they at 11pm?

11pm Thursday Night after Mansfield gig,  what I meant was an early start
from down here to get up to Edinburgh for late afternoon.

Started in Mansfield  early as well-  we were out before 10:15 - pubs still
open.  maybe Brock needs his sleep nowadays.