BOC: Another talented Bouchard?

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Mon Oct 20 13:12:31 EDT 1997

        Daniel wrote:

        > At 06:35 AM 10/20/97 -0700, you wrote:
        > >I noticed when the credits rolled that this ep was produced
by a
        > >Lauren Bouchard.  Anyone know if there is a connection?  If
so then
        > >comedic genius must run in the family.

        > ..this reminds me of something similar:
        > One of the guys in Urge Overkill is called Roeser.
        > Is it a relative?

        Yeah, "King" Roeser.  If he were born around the time
        when BOC started up would his parents name him King?
        Maybe they were jealous of the great guitarist in the family?
        And then they pushed King into a life of music, but he
        rebelled, and took up the bass instead of the 6-string.
        Maybe his whole musical career has been to show up his
        famous relative in BOC...

        Always hoping that one day BOC will open for Urge Overkill
        and he'll finally feel loved and respected by his parents.

        Or maybe they're not related, which would make for a much
        less interesting story.  We'll probably never know.

        Brian
Brian Halligan
Copywriter Intern
Buck & Pulleyn
brianh at pulleyn.com

An idle mind is the playground of the person
within whose head rests the mind.