HW: adversiting OFF:

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Mon Oct 20 19:44:46 EDT 1997

Hi

Just like to say thet Oxford cities free music magazine nigthshift has
hakwiwnd mentioned in the Zodica advert. They played n 8th nomever it sayas
whic is correct!! Nice to get it right and also appear in the monthly lsiting
for gigs in october/Novemebr as well.

May be they will review the conert in the decemebr issue of the magazine. Hope
so!!!

Timmy Langner

PS

Has any one else ever got back hoem to find they have accerdently lost a tape
from a gig they recorded?!!! It had to happen tonight as I was watching nien
belwo zero play. The ami set of 1hour30mins got lsot. fall out of my bag
somehwere in Oxford. and after gogign back no one had picked it up. Annoying
becuase first time I had ever seen them and did some songs I liked. Their and
blues band for those who don't know. So if any one ever travles thouhg oxford
and sees a cheap sony tape it's pobably the lost gig. What also mkes it
annoying si that blues selcet/bleus archive have recorded it on video. hwoever
that is to be put in a vault incase copyright is ever called into quesiton
infuture and not for public to buy or naything like that. Doesn't include full
gig any way. I suspose I have 2 songs o nthe encore and a support act + laods
of build up but still doesn't repalce the most importnat 1hour30mins.