Like BOC Threads I'm Back

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Oct 20 22:02:55 EDT 1997

Theo posts:

>As AB suggests, Al has been conspicuously silent lately.  What's up
>Al?  And Al, who made you the guitar that you're playing on the cover
>of the new Sony Compilation, Don't Fear the Reaper?  Is that a
>Giuliano creation?

I've been busy recording, mixing, sequencing, mastering, artworking,
cataloging, mailing, stamping, carrying and paying for stuff. Check your
snail mailbox for deatils.

Haven't seen the new comp. Gosh, when are they going to put out something
new? I bought the Giuliano guitar after I was out of the BOC loop, so it
wouldn't have been that one.
Al