BOC: Ezekiel's Wheel of "Best of" releases

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Tue Oct 21 10:27:30 EDT 1997

>This "new compilation" appears to be just Sony releasing a bunch of tracks
>that they presumably have the rights to - nothing new, and also not readily
>available - it's a "Sony Special Products" CD which appears to be something
>that isn't widely distributed.  I e-mailed Sony Music Special Products to
>inquire about it and they sent me a free copy.
Not too shabby.  They must be really eager to get rid of the disc.

>the "5 Guitars"), and I've yet to see any of them on the shelves of my
>local record stores (including Tower).
Even retail is tired of compliations by the oyster boys.  Hope they don't
mistake Ezekiel's Wheel for another compilation. that would be sad.

>Latest word on "Ezekiel's Wheel", whether or not one chooses to believe
>it (I remain cautiously optimistic) is an early 1998 release - the final
>studio work is presumably done (or nearly so).

What is their new label this time around?

Jason