BS: Any reviews yet on "Malpractise"?

S. F. Yee travsboc at CRL.COM
Wed Oct 22 00:27:15 EDT 1997

Just received my copy of "Brain Surgeons News" from Joe/Deborah/Cellsum
(thanks).  Noticed the new Brain Surgeons release "Malpractise" for sale.

Intriguing songlist: Needle Gun/Ciudades y Navidades/Hassan I
Sahba/Career of Evil/Language of Love/The Girl Love Made Blind/Death
Valley Nights/Name Your Monster/Baby Ice Dog/Tour Spiel/I Am the One You
Warned Me Of/Astronomy...

"Three hot new recordings from the Brain Surgeons and material never
before available on CD," reads the copy.  So what exactly are the other
BOC and BS tune titles?  Solo/acoustic?  BS band versions/alternate takes?
I put my order in today--can't wait!

SF