HW Crap

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Wed Oct 22 05:45:00 EDT 1997

On 22 Oct 10:27, Scott Heller wrote:
> I guess a lot of Ron's playing is dependent on his chemical state...
> I have thought he sounded quite good on some of the shows I have heard but
> he is of course no Alan, ...

Neither was Alan when he first joined :-) !  It's a shame Alan left -- if
Ron were just on vocals, with Crum and Jerry as well, it would be quite
a band!  But I suppose this would never have happened if Alan had stayed.

>         What has happened to the set list? They have been playing the exact
> same set since July (Spain show).

Not quite.  They've dropped Needle Gun, and added Song Of The Gremlin.

> Does Jerry not know enough tunes that they can even change one song?

Or play a second encore at some gigs?  The crowd was up for it at Edinburgh,
and it's not as if it was late when the band left the stage.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.