BOC: Ezekiel's Wheel of "Best of" releases

Wed Oct 22 08:00:11 EDT 1997

> From:          jean l delacour <delacour at UNM.EDU>

> Ok, so we have yet ANOTHER compilation.  But let's face it, how many of us
> have already bought it??  I'm guilty!!

Me too!  The record stores around here never have any BOC stuff, so
when I see some, I grab it!  And it only cost 8 bucks...

> Nice cover....which is almost the same as the cover for last year's comp,
> Revisited.
>
> Sorry I missed the BS tour of the West Coast.  Maybe next time?
>
> God bless....Manuel

I like the cover, esp. Al's custom guitar.  Kinda bittersweet though,
that they keep showing pics of Al.  When has a band ever shot itself
in the foot so bad?

theo