BOC: Ezekiel's Wheel of "Best of" releases

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Wed Oct 22 14:51:39 EDT 1997

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 wrote:

> > From:          jean l delacour <delacour at UNM.EDU>
>

> > Nice cover....which is almost the same as the cover for last year's comp,
> > Revisited.
> >
> > Sorry I missed the BS tour of the West Coast.  Maybe next time?
> >
> > God bless....Manuel
>
> I like the cover, esp. Al's custom guitar.  Kinda bittersweet though,
> that they keep showing pics of Al.  When has a band ever shot itself
> in the foot so bad?
>
> theo

How many times has BOC shot themselves in the foot?  Well, from where I
stand (ha ha), they shot themselves several times;

1. Ca tour 1985; they should have worked it out with Albert to continue.
We already know this story.

2. 1992-93 for Atlantic renegging the record deal.

3. Oct 1995, Las Vegas;  they were suppose to do an acoustic/interview at
a radio station and somebody got them lost.

4. For not being able to keep Chuck Burgi in the band, but that was more
of a Steve Schenk mess up.

5. Steve Schenk.

....Manuel

Jean Delacour