HW Crap

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Wed Oct 22 17:43:46 EDT 1997

> Spiritualized have just announced a benefit gig for La Monte Young (who
> is quoting the NME, quoteing Brian Eno "the grandaddy of us all") with
> Pulp and others at the Barbican on ..........OCT 31! What to do?

Easy - the Barbican'll most likely kick you out by 11, the Empire show
doesn't finish until 2, get in a cab and go to both!

Worth finding out if it's a goer, I'd say...  'course, I'm king of the
practical ideas, Motorhead are playing Brixton on Saturday, walking distance
from my place, so naturally I'm seeing them in Cambridge tomorrow instead...

- Andy

obCD: The Mutton Birds - _Envy of Angels_