HW not Crap

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Oct 23 06:56:19 EDT 1997

In article <01BCDF3C.2FE80D60.Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com>, Andrew Gilham
<Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> writes
>Easy - the Barbican'll most likely kick you out by 11, the Empire show
>doesn't finish until 2, get in a cab and go to both!

I did consider this, but a few posts have said the Hawks had finished up
by 10:15. Is it not unlikely that they will finish at 11.00/11:30 and
then leave the venue open till two? Or have Cybernaut or Banco on
afterwards? Will they really play for 3-ish hours? Or come on after 12?

--
Jon Browne
ObCD LTJ Bukem - Logical Progression (after watching fine documentary on the man