Crum

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Thu Oct 23 14:29:32 EDT 1997

Hi

When did Crum satrt playing kebyaords on the tour or has he been doing it from
the start?

Also has Captain Razzi appeared every night. Was he at Worthing (if any one
went to it). My brother said no one else came on stage for the first 45mins
but people are saying he started singing near the beginning?

And surly it can't be long now until Motoheads tour ends. I know they are
playingat Cambridge corn excahnge tonight and that must be close to the end of
the otur so when Is lemmy going to appear????? I just hope it's on the last
night of the tour (Swindon) and that Havry Bainbridge joins in as well. Along
with Crum and the band oh and Captain Rzzi to add the numbers. If that
happened there would be 8 people on stage!! Bit like the old days, which I
never saw.

Thanks

Timmy Langner